- WordPress is a user-friendly content management system (CMS). That means you don’t need a webmaster to create or edit your content. If you can type in a box, you’re good to go.
- It’s easy for blogging.
- It’s easy for creating regular web pages.
- WordPress is open source software. That means it’s free and supported by clever coders all over the world.
- Millions of web sites run on it and countless smart programmers are creating every kind of feature you can think of. Want a search box? No problem. How about a calendar that lets you link to pages about your event? Easy. Maybe a slideshow of your featured products? Simple. A shopping cart to sell products and services? Absolutely. The possibilities are endless. If you can think of it, there’s probably a plug-in for it.
- It’s search-engine friendly because it’s designed with SEO (search engine optimization) in mind. Your site will rank well on Google, especially if you blog frequently.
- It’s easy to change the look of your site. Just upload a new template, or change the color settings, banner, and layout on the template you already have.
- It’s mobile friendly, with the best templates using “responsive” design to look great on any type of device: computer, tablet, or phone.
- It’s easy to keep secure with one-click updates.
- It lets your site grow with your company. Add pages or entire sections with custom menus that are flexible and easy to change.
Top 10 Reasons to Use WordPress for Your Business Web Site
December 15, 2013 By